In the past few years, social media has become an integral part of our daily lives. Marketing on social media is one of the best and most powerful ways to reach and engage with customers. If your company is not reaching out to customers via social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest, you’re missing out on an opportunity to attract more customers. Great social media marketing can increase sales, create a trusting relationship with customers, and bring success to your business.
Social Media Marketing Plan
Before you start creating and sharing content, you must consider your business goals. Social media marketing involves posting images, texts, and videos that will encourage audience engagement to meet your branding and marketing goals. The type of business you do should drive your social media marketing strategy.
Below are some questions to ask yourself when designing your social media marketing goals.
- Who is your target audience?
- What are you hoping to achieve through the creation of content on your business’ social media pages; do you want more followers, increased sales, or to create a relationship with your customers?
- How does your target audience use social media, and which is their favorite platform?
- What message do you want to send to your audience using social media marketing?
How NetbaseQuid is Helping Businesses Understand Social Media Marketing
NetBase and Quid announced a merge in January 2020, forming NetbaseQuid. NetBase was the industry leader in social media marketing analytics, while Quid was a leader in Artificial intelligence analytics. Together the two companies aim to deliver a contextual understanding to help companies with marketing intelligence. In this age of excess information, NetbaseQuid has access to billions of indexed resources and its equipped to deliver a fast, actionable, and more accurate unparalleled solution to help with analyzing and visualization of consumer behavior and market insights.
The enhanced platform created by the merging of the two companies will provide real-time, clear, and actionable results to help businesses distinguish between non-essential and critical business issues. This will ultimately empower companies to make smarter statistics-driven decisions efficiently and quickly.
How to Choose the Best Social Media Tools to Use for Marketing
With so many social media tools out there, how will you know what to look for? Below is a list of what your social media tools should be able to do for your business:
- Identify the best trends for your customers.
- Help you best understand your competition and potential consumers.
- Reveal consumer sentiments and help you understand their behaviour.
- It should help you know the difference between important and non-critical business issues.
- It should help you pinpoint new and fresh potential clients.
4 Best Social Media Tools to Use for Marketing
- Statista: This is a portal for survey results and statistics that boasts insights and facts across 50 countries and 600 industries in the world. It is available in 4 different languages.
- Pew Research: This is a database and a search forum for published articles with a wide variety of social interests and topics. Pew research is user-friendly, especially to beginners.
- NetbaseQuid: This is a company that offers the perfect blend of consumer analysis and market intelligence. This is the best tool for providing up-to-date data and flexibility from a wide array of sources.
- Qualtrics Research Services: This tool offers market analysis segmentation and research software that will help you understand your consumer’s feelings about their preferred brands. This is a survey-based software that will collect data about a product or a brand and process it to receive consumer and expert feedback.
In today’s world of increasing use of social media, brands have come up with a smarter way to do businesses through market intelligence and informed decision making processes to provide a groundwork for every conversation. Marketing intelligence and social media marketing are not easy, and they require applying the right expertise using the right tools. To be ahead in business, brands are tasked with finding the right platforms to help them discover and predict future trends before they hit mainstream. This strategy helps businesses understand and contextualize key Intel that will, in the future, affect a brand’s long term viability in the market.